EASY TO USE
Commission custom original oil paintings and pencil drawings:
Click on Commissions for details and instructions.
Reproductions and Original artwork:
Available in nine categories.
Select from the drop-down menu across the top of each page.
Customize your Reproductions:
- Select from an assortment of media including:
- art papers, canvas, metal and acrylic
- Select from available sizes
- based on the size of the original for resolution quality
- Select from styles including:
- Canvas depth, matting and framing types and combinations of the two*
*Canvas prints have different framing options than art paper reproductions.
There are less canvas framing options than paper framing options.
Art paper reproductions include mattes as well as frames.
Preview Your Artwork:
We provide two ways to preview how your artwork will look in a real life setting:
- Wall Preview - generic room views in the browser - adjust reproduction size and match your wall color
- Live Preview - superimpose your selected artwork in your own real environment in real time using the Live Preview app on your mobile phone (provided on this site.)
Save and share your choices
for review with colleagues at any time without obligation to buy.
Review and adjust or delete any order at any time.
The Order Page Summary will make it very clear what is in your shopping cart before you finalize your purchase.
All transactions are processed through a secure server via Stripe.
We cannot view your credit card information at any time.
Shipping of Originals is FREE within the continental United States
Originals are shipped by the artist.
I will remain in close contact with you to assure your order arrives in good condition.
Reproductions are shipped from the print house and fulfillment vendor, Graphic Dimensions here in the United States.
Art of Anton takes pride in making your art-buying experience as fun, simple and secure as possible through our affiliate, ArtStoreFronts.com. Please visit their website for any questions with your order or this online store.
THE STEPS ILLUSTRATED:
SELECT STYLE: MATTE OR FRAME (SELECTING FRAME WILL CAUSE NEW OPTIONS TO APPEAR)
SELECT FRAME STYLE - (NOTICE NEW TAB WITH MORE OPTIONS)
EXPLORE PREVIEW OPTIONS
The Process in more Detail:
- Select a category from either Originals or Reproductions.
- Select an image.
- Select the media you would like your reproduction to be printed on, such as canvas or paper. Click continue at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select the size you would like your reproduction to be from the list of available options. Click continue at the bottom right of the screen. (If you do not see the continue link, scroll down the page. It is below the list of size options.)
- Select the style tab. This is where you choose whether you want your print framed or not, etc. The options you see here will depend on your selection of media. Canvas has different style options than art paper, for example. Art paper has more framing options to choose from than canvas. You can change your choice of media at any time, but you will have to reselect your size and style options again if you do.
- If you select art paper and then the frames option, a new grey tab will appear at the top right with new extended framing options, including various width mattes.
- Prices adjust and update instantly for every option you choose, so you can constantly monitor how your choice of options affects your selection. Prices appear near the bottom right side of the screen. You can change options as often as you wish to adjust pricing to suit your budget.
- WHEN MAKING CHANGES, CHECK THAT ALL OTHER OPTIONS YOU CHOSE (size, medium, style, etc.) DID NOT CHANGE.
Use the Wall Preview tool at any time during your selection process to see what your art will look like at various sizes, with various framing options, in various generic environments from restaurants to a bedroom or living room. You can even choose from a large selection of wall colors to help you assess how well a print may look on a wall of a certain color.
You can change and adjust the size of your art print in Wall Preview to help you assess the appropriate size for a print in various environments and rooms.
You can even save your preview or email it with a link to a colleague or friend if you wish to share it with someone before making your final decision and purchase. If you create a free account, you can save your selections for later. This is handy when working on a project so you don't have to go through the whole selection process again before making your final decision and placing your order.
You are never obliged to purchase your saved selections. You can even add items to your shopping cart and save your cart for future purchases or adjust quantities, or delete selections.